Clinic Update – June 16, 2022
In alignment with our provincial regulatory body’s recommendations, on June 16, physiotherapists, staff, and patients at Calgary Core Physiotherapy will no longer be required to wear masks. However, if you would like to continue masking, please inform our administrative team prior to your appointment and your physiotherapist will wear a mask during your treatment session. Patients who are immunocompromised are advised to continue masking.
The team at Calgary Core Physiotherapy is fully vaccinated and ready to support your goals! 💪
Covid Protocols – Updated June 16, 2022
As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff. As regulated health care professionals, your physiotherapist will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of Alberta and our regulatory body regarding operation of physiotherapy clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- All of our Clinicians and Administrative Staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Virtual Physiotherapy is available when requested and when applicable.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection
Prevention and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant and new pillow cases replaced after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Cashless or no contact payment strongly encouraged.e
To make an appointment or for any questions, please give us a call at (403) 455-4010 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.